Dauer: 1 à 2 heures
Have an adventure on this trail, which is also known as the Ashby de la Zouch canal, as the waterway weaves it way through a mostly agricultural backdrop.
Points of interest
- A: Put in near the pub and turn right, away from the A5 road bridge.
You are heading through the outskirts of Hinckley.
- B: After half a mile there is a branch in the canal. Keep left under the bridge.
- C: After one mile pass Trinity Marina on your right, where there is also a Brewers Fayre pub.
- D: Another quarter of a mile brings you under the A47 raad bridge, em erging from the bridge you will see the Triumph motorcycle factory on your right.
- E: Follow the canal, through peaceful countryside, past moored barges and under bridges.
- F: As you go under Sutton Wharf Bridge (no. 34), Sutton Cheney Wharf comes into view and this marks the end of your six mile paddle.