Our second generation ONAK provides a new level of comfort and accessibility: It's even easier to set up, thanks to a pulley system. The set-up is faster as well, with fewer parts that fold from a carry-on into a full-grown canoe. Wooden seats and extended leg-space turn the ONAK 2.0 into a practical yet comfortable canoe for life.
5 year warranty free shipping
- STRAIGHTFORWARD - It's easy to set up with fewer parts and a pulley-system, which only requires minimal effort to unfold.
- TRANSPORTABLE - Take it with you on every adventure, hassle-free (in the trunk of your car, by public transport, by bike or even by foot)
- TOUGH - Rough rock edges, salt water or extreme weather conditions? No problem! Our material is stronger than the aluminium used in classic canoes (better strength-to-weight ratio & inert).
- COMPACT - No additional box needed. Add the top and bottom parts to turn the canoe into a trolley that easily fits in small spaces.
- LIGHT - It weighs less than 15kg and can hold up to 250kg.
- SMART - Designed and manufactured in Belgium and Germany to be fully recyclable.
- TRUSTWORTHY - It's a canoe for life. We offer an extended 5 years warranty on every ONAK.
|Canoe size||465 cm (183”) x 85 cm (33.5”)|
|Trolley||43cm x 123cm x 28cm (16,9” x 48,4” x 11”)|
|Canoe weight||15 kg (33 lbs)|
|Max Carrying capacity||200 kg (441 lbs) to 250 kg (551 lbs)|
* Actual specifications may differ slightly.